1. I know what it takes to become self-employed and replace a full-time professional salary – I’ve lived it – This is great for you because, first and foremost – I get it, but more than that I have real-life successes (and failures) on which to base my advice.
2. I’m both a student and a teacher – I LOVE to learn and it never stops. I believe in making wise investments in continuing training and coaching. This means you will benefit from the cutting-edge knowledge I obtain through these channels and see results, results, results.
3. I have a broad professional background – My first corporate position was as an Executive Marketing Coordinator for a software company, and after law school I practiced Business and Real Estate law. In addition to the work I do here, I run a very profitable health care marketing firm.
4. I’m a brainstorming machine – My analytical mind is rarely short on ideas, or on how to find a solution to a problem. And if for some reason I can’t solve the problem, I’ll know someone who can.
5. Communication is my forte – I can take complex or confusing projects and break them down into easy to tackle action steps, or if copywriting is your problem – I will come up with a solution.
6. I am reasonable and fair – I care deeply about how our collaboration affects you and your business. It drives everything I do with you.
7. I am honest and practical – I’m not going to sell you a pipe dream you can’t live out, but I won’t let you settle for less than what you’re capable of (and you are capable of A LOT). However, if your expectations are unrealistic or unfounded I will let you know.
8. I’ll be your biggest fan – I am equally as committed to seeing you carry out the things we collaborate on as you must be to actually carrying them out. If you do the work, you will always have my support.
9. I’ll encourage you to be you – I’m not a fan of the “status quo” per se. I believe you are wonderfully and marvelously made, and I want you to believe the same. You can only reach your maximum potential when you are fully and completely being the person God has created you to be.
10. I’m a fun-loving down-to-earth Believer – I do my work for good and for profit – all to His glory. I give 10% of all of my income to causes that operate to bring good in the world. I pray for my clients, and for wisdom and discernment in working with them. I’m not perfect, nor do I pretend to be. I’m just determined to use the gifts God has given me to their fullest.
How to know if you should collaborate With Me?
For me, there is no greater satisfaction than seeing you succeed, but here’s how to know if we are truly a good match.
I’m NOT your gal if…
You are just “feeling out” the idea of having your own business – If you are not sure about self-employment, or if your business is just a hobby, we won’t be a good fit.
You are looking for a cookie cutter system or overnight blueprint to follow – Your business is as unique as you are and it should be treated that way. A $97 course (although very useful) does not a business make.
You just want a quick fix – Building a business requires hard work and lots of time. It’s not an ATM. There is no such thing as “get rich quick.” Well, not if you plan to stay that way.
You want someone to tell you what you want to hear – I tell it like it is, even if you don’t like what I might have to say. Having an open mind and sitting with things that are uncomfortable may be required to make progress.
You just want to talk about all of the reasons why nothing works – I will ruthlessly support your dreams with compassion, but I will not allow our time to turn into a complaint station or an episode of the “can’t dos.” You are more than a conqueror, capisce?!
You are not fully committed to achieving results – Our collaboration won’t work if you’re not committed to your own success, and I don’t want to waste our time. If you prefer to ponder the next step you know you need to take rather than take it, save your money.
You can’t take a joke, be a little silly, or laugh at yourself on occasion – I love to laugh. I believe if you going to work hard at turning your dreams into reality you should have fun doing so – even if it’s at your own expense.
You can’t handle mention of God, Jesus, or the Bible – I’m not a preacher or a minister, and I’m not looking to impose my spiritual practices or beliefs on anyone. I work with people of all faiths. That said, I believe we are more than physical beings. We are spiritual beings also. I believe in Jesus and His power in my life and in my business. My faith shapes everything in my business and I’m open about that.
You are a legalistic or judgmental Believer – On the flipside, though we may share a common faith, we may have different understandings about a lot of things. I’m okay with that, and I work best with people who feel the same way. If you’ve abandoned all things secular we won’t gel.
I AM your gal if…
You have a business or are ready to start a business because God’s given you a gift, a message, or a mission that you must live out - And more than that, you know that having a profitable business will give you the ability to change the world around you by investing in people and causes that you care about.
Your business is built on your unique gifts and strengths – If you can’t wait to jump out of bed to work on your business, together we can leverage your best assets to help you earn more money, serve more people, and feel amazing doing it.
You’re willing to dig deep when it gets tough – and if you didn’t know yet– it gets tough at times. But through faith, encouragement, and super savvy coaching you are willing to choose trust over worry and keep pressing forward.
You love honest feedback and thrive on clear easy to implement advice – It’s important that you can handle constructive criticism or critique without crumbling or becoming defensive.
You need direction when it comes to marketing, selling, and the Internet – You may think you are in a specific type of business, but you are really in the business of marketing, yo! So…if this isn’t your strong suit, you’re in good hands.
You are hip, fun, and aren’t afraid to keep it real - We are human. We aren’t perfect. But we were put on this earth to know, love, and serve our Creator – and enjoy every imperfect minute of it. You dig?
You want someone who can understand the role faith plays in your business – If you are a person of faith, we’ll have the opportunity to openly discuss the things God may be leading you towards in your business and your life, and seek Godly wisdom in whatever it is that you might be facing. If not, that’s cool too, I’m not here to press you to relate beyond your own set of spiritual beliefs. I’m here to support you where you are and help you follow-through on your goals either way.
If you are a coach, author, speaker, or professional service provider needing to:
- Develop a compelling personal brand that creates raving fans and loyal customers
- Leverage the web to put your marketing on autopilot and effortlessly attract ideal clients to your business
- Create multiple streams of income with digital products so you can earn more money and work a lot less
- Turbo-charge your marketing and step up your ability to confidently sell your stuff
- Create compelling headlines, sales pages, and web content that trigger the buy buttons of your dream clients
- Find a trusted partner to hold you accountable with honesty and encouragement, so that you can accomplish your goals even faster
I can help you. We should talk. Click here to learn more about your coaching options.