Woohoo! The podcast is back and it’s back with a bang.
As you can tell, I’m pretty excited about some new things I’ll be introducing into the podcast for 2013. One of which is a new series I’ve entitled Entrepreneurs of Faith. I’d tell you about it now, but I introduce it in this episode, so just go ahead and check it out.
This first episode in the Entrepreneurs of Faith series features Amos Johnson, Jr. and inside you’ll learn:
- How to spot God’s unexpected provision for your business
- The secret to generating revenue when you have a BIG vision that hasn’t “incubated” yet
- How to be an effective marketer without using manipulation
- The Biblical mandate for those called to entrepreneurship
- How to take action while being sensitive to being led by the Spirit
- What to look for if you think you have a God-insipired call to entrepreneurship
- What it means to be a “Christian business”
- And, what you should do first if you have a God-Inspired business idea in your heart
Check it out and let me know what you think. Annnnd, if you’d love to hear someone specific featured in one of these interviews, leave your request in the comments below. I’ll try my best to make it happen!
To learn more about Amos visit: http://www.amosjohnsonjr.com/home.php
Or, to snag a copy of his book visit: http://www.amosjohnsonjr.com/store.php?page=book01